Ms. Toody Goo Shoes

Ms. Toody Goo Shoes

I want to go everywhere I haven't been, and back to everywhere I have been.

Friday, September 29, 2017

BEST OF THE WEEKEND 9.29.17 AND DOUBLE FEATURES!









Greetings, friends!
Welcome to Best Of The Weekend
It's fall, but it surely has felt like summer these last few days.
The mercury hit almost 90° over the weekend,
but tomorrow, the high will be only 60°.
My summer flowers are so confused,
they don't know whether to whither away, or keep on blooming!

I've got a double dose of features, below, 
as I didn't share them at last week's party.
Two times the inspiration -- be sure to take a look!


Let's party, shall we?
   



 We'd appreciate it if you'd follow your co-hosts!


 ****************  

We feature all kinds of posts -- 
 recipes, home decor, DIY, gardening, travel, whatevah
so link up your best stuff! 

Non-Bloggers: There are hundreds of fabulous ideas collected here each week;
just click on the links under the thumbnail photos,
and you will be taken directly to the blog post.  

All of our features are pinned to our Best of the Weekend board! 






Last week's most clicked:



Slow Cooker Cabbage and Kielbasa | Brooklyn Farm Girl



 A few of my favorites from the September 15th BOTW Party:


Pumpkin Gingerbread Truffles | From Playdates To Parties


Breakfast Flowers | Annies Home 


Fall Bedroom Decor | I Should Be Mopping The Floor 



Fall Luncheon | Fabby's Living



 A few of my favorites from last week:



Pumpkin Caramel Cupcakes | Our Table For Seven


 Candy Corn Cheesecake | Lolly Jane


Screened Porch Decked Out For Fall | Feathering My Empty Nest


  Fall Gardening | Musings Of A Vintage Junkie


 
If you were featured, grab our button!





Let's link up!



10 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for featuring my post on your great Best Of The Weekend link party. I really appreciate it. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! Thank you so much for the honor to be featured at your wonderful party, around so many great others!
    Thank you for having me this week as well.
    Have a terrific weekend.
    Fabby

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for hosting Amy! The recipes are so inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for hosting! Hope you have a super weekend!

    xo Dianne

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yep, we went from sweating profusely to turning on the heat this weekend. Such crazy weather lately.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't believe it's already October tomorrow! Hope you had a great September!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for hosting, Amy. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

PRIVACY POLICY: I will never share your email information with others. I use your email to respond to your comments on my blog, or to interact socially with you.