Ms. Toody Goo Shoes

Ms. Toody Goo Shoes

I want to go everywhere I haven't been, and back to everywhere I have been.

Friday, September 8, 2017

BEST OF THE WEEKEND 9.8.17











  Hi, everyone!
Welcome to Best of the Weekend!

It's been a busy, and wonderful week!
The Labor Day holiday was a mixed bag, weather-wise,
but Monday was glorious!
We capped off the weekend with a lobster dinner, 
and a quick walk along the Jersey side of the Hudson River.
A mid-week trip into New York City to see a Broadway show  
and dinner with friends was a real treat.
And............yesterday was my birthday!
I had a great day celebrating with Mr. Goo Shoes!

Now, my thoughts have turned more serious, 
to friends and family in Florida
who are bracing for the arrival of Hurricane Irma.  
Those of you in the path of the storm,
please heed the advice of your local authorities, and stay safe!
 


Party time!
We'd appreciate it if you'd follow your co-hosts!


Cindy - Little Miss Celebration | Facebook | Pinterest | Twitter | G+


 ****************  

We feature all kinds of posts -- 
 recipes, home decor, DIY, gardening, travel, whatevah
so link up your best stuff! 

Non-Bloggers: There are hundreds of fabulous ideas collected here each week;
just click on the links under the thumbnail photos,
and you will be taken directly to the blog post.  

All of our features are pinned to our Best of the Weekend board! 






Last week's most clicked:


Peanut Butter Pretzel Magic Bars | Living On Cloud Nine



 A few of my favorites from last week:


Cucumber Peppermint Tea | Brooklyn Farm Girl


 Hand Cut Fries With Feta & Oregano | Craft Beering 




Laundry Room Makeover | Welsh Design Studios 



IKEA Kids Table Hack | Pillar Box Blue



If you were featured, grab our button!





Let's link up!



8 comments:

  1. Hi Amy! I'm not participating but just wanted to say howdy and oh boy, what a day!!! I'm in my car while fisherman registers at our hotel and it's 10:00 pm and just saw your email.

    Monday was indeed a beautiful day but wow, so much of the rest of the country is in trouble!

    Catch up soon

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Amy for co-hosting The Best of the Weekend, always appreciated.
    Joy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been silent on my blog for a while yet busy as ever and I always try to sneak a peek at your post emails. Miss you and hope you are well!!
    It's so crazy here in FL right now with this storm coming in. Thanks for the thoughts and prayers, my friend.
    Also, happy belated birthday!! 39 is a GREAT year. You'll love it. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday (a bit late, but that is par for the course with me)!!! Sounds like a great week. One of these days I do plan to start linking with your wonderful Best of Weekend bloggers!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Belated Birthday Amy and it sounds like you had a fun time. Thanks for hosting and have a nice week.
    Julie

    ReplyDelete

PRIVACY POLICY: I will never share your email information with others. I use your email to respond to your comments on my blog, or to interact socially with you.