Ms. Toody Goo Shoes

Ms. Toody Goo Shoes

I want to go everywhere I haven't been, and back to everywhere I have been.

Sunday, December 22, 2019

INSTAGRAM TOP 9 FOR 2019




2019 Instagram Top 9 | Ms. Toody Goo Shoes



It's always fun to look through my Instagram posts 
to see which were my most liked photos of the year.

Some of my personal favorites get the fewest likes........
I'm not sure why that is.
Could it be the time of day I post it? 
The day of the week?
Or, is it that the photo just isn't as good as I think it is?

This year, I wasn't surprised that my most liked photo turned out to be so popular.
Honestly, it wasn't a very good picture, 
but the subject matter was a winner.
I snapped it hastily with my cell phone,
and had to edit the heck out of it to make it look decent.
It was just one of those moments in time that I was lucky to catch with my camera.

My personal Top 9 favorite?
#7!

I just love the pastel colors and lines.

Here, in descending order, are my Top 9.......
actually, my top 10....... 
as it was a tie for the #9 spot. 

And.......just for the record, I've included my personal fave 
of all my Instagram posts for 2019 at the very bottom.



Tied for ninth place:


The Oculus is one of New York City's must-see attractions | Ms. Toody Goo Shoes
  Posted on Instagram July 19, 2019


It's still the 1960's in Woodstock, New York | Ms. Toody Goo Shoes Posted on Instagram July 13, 2019



Posted on Instagram September 18, 2019



Kiawah Island in South Carolina boasts should be on "Best Beaches In The World" lists, in my opinion | Ms. Toody Goo Shoes
  Posted on Instagram June 21, 2019



There's something interesting to see on almost every street corner in Savannah, GA | Ms. Toody Goo Shoes   Posted on Instagram February 13, 2019




Pretty boats in a marina in Charleston, SC | Ms. Toody Goo Shoes
  Posted on Instagram June 2, 2019



Make a wish at the fountain across from Radio City Music Hall in New York City | Ms. Toody Goo Shoes
  Posted on Instagram August 25, 2019



Seven Mile Beach in Grand Cayman shows up on most "Best Beaches In The World" lists | Ms. Toody Goo Shoes
  Posted on Instagram January 5, 2019


And now, drum roll, please, for the most liked 
Instagram photo of the year.......


There's something interesting to see on almost every street corner in Charleston, SC | Ms. Toody Goo Shoes
  Posted on Instagram May 7, 2019



My personal favorite of the year?
Welp, it was one of my least liked 2019 Instagram posts.
Go figure.

Central Park is at its picture-perfect best in autumn | Ms. Toody Goo Shoes
  Posted on Instagram October 19, 2019


Do you follow me on Instagram?
Click here and then click there! 

Happy Hanukkah and Merry Christmas to all!











11 comments:

  1. 2019 looks to have been an amazing year. Happy holidays!
    Amalia
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Chanukah Amy! So glad we got to meet last spring in NYC! (Crazy ques....are the top photos the higher numbers???? My brain is def not working, lol! Also...do you edit via your phone? You have really motivated me to increase my photo skills...oxoxo)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy Chanukah to you, too, Susan! Yes, very glad to have met you, too! The top photos are the lower numbers. I've amended the post to make that more clear. I edit on my phone only occasionally. I primarily edit in iPhoto. I think it's a great tool - and free!
      Best,Amy

      Delete
  3. I love all your beautiful pics you post. You travel to some of the greatest places and capture them so nicely.
    Happy Hanukah. Enjoy.
    xoxo
    Kris

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are all awesome places you have been to Amy and I love all of those photos. Happy Hanukah and have a happy new year.
    Hugs, Julie xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I truly love each one. I wish that I had your eye for capturing scenes. Have a blessed 2020.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well, I think they're all pretty wonderful. But I agree on 7! And how can you go wrong in Savannah and Charleston?!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, I gotta scroll on Instagram more often! I never knew all that I have been missing. I love all the pictures...I couldn't pick just one!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Truly an incredible year captured in amazing photos! I just love each and every picture that made it to your top numbers, although I too remain confused about what makes one picture/post more "liked" than another. I remember seeing your personal favorite picture, it was beautiful. I don't remember seeing the picture with the balloons. LOL. I need to do the top 9 thing, haven't gotten around to it yet. Blessings and Happy New Year to you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looks like you had a wonderful year.. I agree 7 is definitely my fav too!

    ReplyDelete

PRIVACY POLICY: I will never share your email information with others. I use your email to respond to your comments on my blog, or to interact socially with you.