Ms. Toody Goo Shoes

Ms. Toody Goo Shoes

I want to go everywhere I haven't been, and back to everywhere I have been.

Friday, June 3, 2016

Best Of The Weekend and Busy Busy Busy!








Happy Friday, everyone! 
Welcome to Best of the Weekend!
So, June...really?
If I didn't suffer from insomnia, I swear I'd slept through May. 
June is starting off with a bang, though.
We are busy, busy, busy this weekend --
Dinner with friends in the city Friday night;
   Broadway show on Saturday;
College visit on Sunday.  
Fun stuff! 

Just a reminder that
Cindy, Paula, Ginnie and I are hosting a 
Yankee Doodle party between now and July 4th,
Bloggers are invited to stop by and link up your patriotic posts.
Non-bloggers, your job is simply to browse and soak up all of the red, white and blue inspiration.


And now, let's get back to the reason you are here tonight,
and get this Best of the Weekend party started!

 *********************

 ****************  

We feature all kinds of posts -- 
 recipes, home decor, DIY, gardening, travel, whatevah
so link up your best stuff! 

Non-Bloggers: There are hundreds of fabulous ideas collected here each week;
just click on the links under the thumbnail photos,
and you will be taken directly to the blog post.  

All of our features are pinned to our Best of the Weekend board! 




Last week's most clicked:


Homemade Refrigerator Pickles - Gluesticks


A few of my favorites from last week:

Baba Ghanoush - Strength and Sunshine




DIY Nesting Herb Boxes - The Navage Patch


DIY Scrabble Tile Garden Markers - The Homespun Hydrangea


If you were featured, grab our new button!



Don't forget to stop by our Yankee Doodle party,
 up through July 4th!
It's sure to be a dandy! 



Let's link up!


2 comments:

  1. I get so hungry coming here! It all looks great. It sounds as if you have an amazing weekend planned. Enjoy and take some pics for us, Amy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another great party, Amy. I love Baba Ghanoush!
    Amalia
    xo

    ReplyDelete

PRIVACY POLICY: I will never share your email information with others. I use your email to respond to your comments on my blog, or to interact socially with you.